Labels

Friday, August 24, 2012

Barbarian Angel Storms Second Life


I thought I'd show off the original version of my new shape that I was working on before I got distracted/inspired by a certain hot naked Russian gender-bender. I had been browsing the gorgeously dead-sexy barbarian outfits at Ripped (Marketplace Link) and Tamarin Forge (in-world Second Life Link) when I realized I needed a new big macho warrior shape that would complement the hot role-play clothes I bought.


I could have bought one of the beautiful shapes for sale at Tamarin Forge (Marketplace Link), but I much prefer to wear shapes I have made myself. Maybe I should go back and buy one though. They are incredibly beautiful.


This is the shape I came up with - it's amazing how different the face looks with this mouth shape, versus the fuller lips that I added for the Pavel Petel-inspired shape that this evolved into.




 I had a great fun finding just the right accessories for this Barbarian Angel look, like the FREE big-ass sword from 1st Act, metal arm-guards, and beautiful wings. I mixed-and matched some items from a couple of the Ripped outfits I bought. Details below...


Locations:
CRIMARIZON
APOLLONIAN EMPIRE   
Garden of KU 
 COX City  - ADULT

Outfit:
Loincloth:  Kandor Loincloth by Ripped
Sword: [1A] SOLDIER Sword by 1st Act - AN AWESOME FREE GIFT!
Arm Guards: ViGo Metal Armour Light by ViGO Creations
Harness: Stalker Weapon Harness by Ripped
Arm & Leg Bands: Defined Brown by Ripped
Boots: Pelt Boots - Long by Ripped
Neck-Chain: Dark Warrior - Chain Necklace by Egoisme
Wings: Cormorant Angel Wings Dark - Rust by Jen Shikami
Tattoo: Tattoo whispers of Gondor_GoK by Garden of Ku Tattoos

Body Bits:
Beard:*Valiant & Sacred* 2.0 Beard V1 - Light by Sacred Skins- / Wavie Haller
Hair: TYLER -Dark- *REDGRAVE* by Redgrave
Body Hair: 3D Prim Body Hair by Jareth's Barbershop
Body Hair Tattoo Layer: {Morpheus} - The Body Hair Shop
Skin: **JOMO** boy skin R 26 C by **JOMO** / xiaoduo Abbot
Eyes:Darker eyes type 4 by EDDESIGN Body Shop / Edde Edman

No comments: