Labels

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Still Exploring Second Life!


It looks like I'm going to be making a new post around here about once a year, but I'm in the middle of a move in RL and am avoiding packing so I've been exploring Second Life again. Hooray Procrastination!

I'm constantly changing shape - I've gone through more than a couple in the past year -and have been making the first tentative steps towards starting my own shapes business. I was was working on my latest big beefy masculine dude for some Gladiator/Barbarian photos when I got distracted by an exceptionally fabulous naked Russian DJ by the name of Pavel Patel! (nsfw link)


Mr Patel is uber-hot, uber-manly, and even better, not at all shy about sharing his beautiful body with the world. Even better - he loves to play with gender-fuck fashions - to striking effect. I've been captivated by his amazing photos - he embodies the playfulness and exuberant sexuality that I often see in Second Life - but is rare to see in the mundane uptight boring real world. It's just amazing that Pavel is so brave and self-possessed to express his sexuality and joy in his physical form in such a public and open way.

As it happens the shape I was working on was a near match for Mr Patel; I just had to adjust the lips a bit and find some facial hair to complete the look. I tend to fall in love with every new shape I create and something about the big built dark-haired manly-man body is extremely compelling to me at the moment, so finding a real-life version in the form Pavel Pate of right at the same time I was crafting a similar Second Life avatar was pure synchronicity.


I'm sure I'm probably feeling a bit insecure about my move and upcoming big life changes that will occur as a result, so the powerful masculine look of the avatar and bravery of Mr Patel's high-fashion gender-bending is very inspiring. It has been a bit of a boost to my spirit walking around Second Life in this big macho dude shape.



I've been looking for the right clothing for my new shape, and have even had some fun seeing if I can find some outfits that I could in homage to Mr Patel's beautiful photos. On my travels I've found some great new shops and hangouts for the gay Second Life shopper so I'm going to highlight some of them in upcoming posts along with some great deals I've found on my travels. I've also been scooping up some fabu new outfits on the latest Menstuff hunt which runs until September 3, so I'll post some of those. Any excuse to dress up and take pics of my hot new avatar! =)

For now I'll just show off my hunting/shopping outfit that I put together on my travels and provide links to the shops if you see anything you like.


Location: Gay Zone Germany

Hunting/Shopping/Exporing Outfit:

Pavel Petel-Inspired Genderfuck Outfit:

Bodysuit: [Red Devil Inc] Slingshot Pink 2 by Red Devil Inc / Dementia Razor
Heels: -Skifija- SQ V.0.1 Platform High Heel Multi Straps by SKIFIJA / goran Osterman
Bracelet: erratic / cuff / gold by erratic / Erratic Rain

No comments: