Labels

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Howl at the Moon



I just had to share this awesome new Werewolf avatar I picked up from Icewolf's Gym. It's freakin FANTASTIC!!!


It's called the 1st Act Werewolf, and as soon as I saw it I had to have it. It's a bit pricey at $1950 Lindens, but it's completely worth it. It's available in a wide range of coat colours in both male and female versions, and it comes with a hud that enables you to walk in either a biped or a quadreped state and change facial expressions. You can howl at the moon, snarl at startled fellow residents, change the eye colour to practically anything you please - and the muzzle even moves in unison with the Voice chat.


The only thing it was missing were man-nipples, so I made some. LOL! I textured them with rhino skin to match my nose and pad pads. Now it's all sexy-scary. :P



Slurl: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/NorthStar%20Polaris/241/204/61

No comments: