Labels

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Make Him Over Hunt is Back! (and so am I :) )

I'm back in Second Life after an absence caused by lots of work and Second Life's latest Viewer 2 update, which just wouldn't play well with my system and kept me from playing completely - but I recently discovered the awesome new Phoenix viewer and I'm able to connect again. Yay!

I returned just in-time for my favourite hunt - The Make Him Over Hunt 4! This is the best hunt for guys in Second Life, with tonnes of fantastic designers creating all kinds of great gifts for us hunters - there's163 shops in this amazing hunt. I still haven't unpacked all the great loot from the last one!

I figure if I take pictures of all the prizes maybe it'll force me to get organized and tackle my out-of-control inventory so I'm going to share some of the photos I take here on Muliversal.

First up, some fun undies from #26 - Concrete Flowers.





I'm a total freak for fun underwear so these are right up my alley. I'm never going to wear pants again! :)

I'll blog some more goodies later this week...

No comments: