Labels

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back in Black


More great loot from the Make Him Over Hunt 4 - this time actual clothes! LOL!


First up, this great outfit from #9 Gentleman Store. I was just thinking yesterday that I was going to go looking for some nice black jeans and then I unpacked this and there they were! Great timing. Included in this gift: jeans with sculpted cuffs, sharp pinstripe jacket, belt and beautiful sunglasses. (I added the longsleeve white shirt, ear-plugs and shoes from my inventory.


I love the basic black - it looks great with my wings! I don't have very many black clothes in my closet so this is a welcome addition.




This is another of those I-can't-believe-its-free gifts, from exquisite jewelry designer #10 ROZOREGALIA. A beautiful unisex bracelet that goes great with both the outfits I unpacked today.




This is another cool outfit that just happened to be another all-black ensemble I unpacked today - this one from #17 Leather Bound.


Based on all the frisky hard-core sex toys and artwork at this store I was expecting something a bit more Leather-Daddy in this gift, but this was actually a nice surprise; an understated pair of leather pants and tee with contrasting sheer panels. Really quite nice and goes well with the accessories I was already wearing.


I'm going to be so well-dressed by the time I finish this hunt. I'm going to have to start hanging-out in classier joints!

No comments: