Labels

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

More MHOH Goodies

Some more fun FREE stuff from the Make Him Over Hunt 4:


From my favourite underwear shop - #25 Vitamen - comes this fun set of tan-lines, available as clothing layers as well as the new alpha tattoo layers for a nice reminder of the long days of summer that are drawing to a close.


I can definitely see myself wearing these during the upcoming long, dreary winter months of perpetual rain to lift my spirits and remind me of warmer days!


In the photo above I'm also wearing  this month's monthly freebie from Vitamen - the Japanese Thong - just find the poster and click to receive, no group subscription required. I love the fine quality of Vitamen's styles - they're always so beautifully made.



Next some stylish new glasses from shop #26 Kumaki Glasses Style. These are great cat's-eye inspired frames accented with a small, subtle rhinestone and a fantastic animation that allows you to wear them pushed up on your forehead. Very cool.


At first I was worried they wouldn't fit on my big fat head, but they are editable so I was able to easily and quickly stretch them to fit.



And finally, a really beautiful vine and leaves jungle-themed outfit from #7 Rising Animations - The Rising Tribal Gaius Outfit.  The level of detail on this fun little bit-of-nothing is quite incredible, considering how few prims the designer Miro must have been working with to create this sexy look. The vines and leaves are surprisingly realistic with leaves that shift and sway when you move, and the generous leaf-covered prim pouch is beautifully textured.


It's such a fantastic little outfit - I can't believe it's free! I can't wait to wear it to a jungle-themed dance-party so I can play Tarzan. lol! 


So far I've just been blogging teeny tiny items from the MHOH4, I'll try to take some shots of actual clothes today.  I had tried to do the hunt in order from the starting point but the lag was so bad that I started jumping to stores out-of-order. Now I'm going to start doing them consecutively now that the traffic has died down a couple of days after the hunt started.

No comments: