Labels

Friday, September 14, 2012

Bare Rose Style


Another favorite new outfit for my Crystal Fae Avatar from Fallen Gods - this one from the AMAZING Bare Rose: ::: B@R ::: Petite Battle Axe! This awesome warrior uniform comes in four different colour variations, with the giant-ass battle-axe that can be worn on your back or in you hand.


I paired it with these incredible FREE Drangonhunter Horns from XOPH. These are a free gift as part of the Twisted Fall Hunt 2012. They're incredibly detailed and beautifully sculpted and go so well with the Battle Axe outfit. They're colour changeable with a menu driven script, and come with some amazing devilish particle special effects and sound effects.

It takes awhile to find the gift at XOPH - you have to play a mini-hunt clicking on idols and gathering keywords that you then say in a phrase in local chat to a prize-giving dude-God-bot, but it's sooooo worth it.


I added some beautiful new eyes to my sexy-elf avatar. I wanted something more magical and higher-contrast than the more subdued eyes that come with the Fallen Gods Crystal Fae avatar. These -{The Attic}- Mesh Color Changeable Eyes - Petite Edition (Wicked Male) Eyes are exactly what I was looking for! They're colour changeable with the included hud and you can save colours as favourites for different avatars. Luckily the standard aqua suits my little green guy perfectly, so I didn't have to adjust a thing. There are also two different option - with glow or without - of course I chose to wear the glowing version.


No comments: