Labels

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Teeny Tiny Jungle Warrior


I've been looking for outfits to wear on my fantabulous new Petite Crytals fae avatar - I wanted a mix of traditional period elvish clothing and some contemporary outfits. My first favourite that I found was this beautiful rugged ensemble from ~Elvenbreath~: The Little Kenanan for Petites



This is exactly what I was looking for - something in forest colours with a slightly primitive feel. It comes with awesome prim accessories on the belt like a knife, and rope which make my little elf look like a bit of a bad-ass. The textures used are gorgeous and I especially love the acid green hue of tunic.




The oufit is versatile as it can be worn without the under layer, making my little fairy look like a true barbarian warrior:





I've been wearing this on some hunts lately and really love how authentically elven it looks!



No comments: